Find a trip
Tailormade Ethiopian Wildlife Safari TMET4
Tailormade Ethiopian Wildlife Safari
- An adventurous trip into little-visited, remote parts of Ethiopia
- Visit the most famous of Ethiopia's indigenous tribes, the Mursi
- Explore Lake Abiata and Lake Langano - spotting hippos and beautiful birdlife
- Discover the fascinating and often extreme cultures and traditions of local tribes
- Relax on the shores of Lake Langano and explore nearby nature reserves
What the papers say
National Geographic Traveller 'On a Spiritual High'
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
2Arrive Addis Ababa
3Fly to Gondar and drive to the Simien Mountains
4Simien Mountains National Park
5Drive to Gondar
6Fly to Lalibela
8Fly to Addis Ababa and Lake Langano
9Drive to Bale Mountains National Park
11Bale Mountains National Park, drive to Awassa
12Drive to Addis Ababa
13Afternoon city tour, fly to UK
14Arrive in UK
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tailormade Ethiopian Wildlife Safari trip available at present.
Please select a date: