Find a tour
Tailormade Ethiopia's Ancient Kingdoms TMET1
Tailormade Ethiopia's Ancient Kingdoms
- Visit Axum, one of the holiest cities in Ethiopia and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the rock-hewn churches of Lalibela, each carved from a single piece of granite
- Experience the spectacular Tississat Falls (Blue Nile Falls)
- Walk amid the breathtaking scenery of the Simien Mountains National Park
- Visit Gondar, known as Africa's Camelot; home to beautiful churches and colourful murals
What the papers say
National Geographic Traveller 'On a Spiritual High'
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
2Arrival in Addis Ababa
5Carved churches of Lalibela
6Yimrehane Christos cave church
9Journey to Bahir Dar
10Visit to the Blue Nile Falls
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tailormade Ethiopia's Ancient Kingdoms tour available at present.
Please select a date: