Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Tailormade Kenya In Style
- A luxurious safari adventure, staying in the best lodges; perfect for honeymooners or those looking for a touch of indulgence
- Fly-in to your camps and lodges - a great way to get an aerial view of Kenya's vast parks and reserves
- Safari in Kenya's first-class wildlife reserve - the Masai Mara
- Be treated to bush breakfasts and sundowners around a log fire in the wilderness at Lake Naivasha
- Finish off with an idyllic beach stay on Kenya's pristine coastline
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Fly to Nairobi
2Fly to Lake Naivasha
3Activities at Lake Naivasha
4Fly to the Masai Mara Game Reserve
5Game drives in the Masai Mara
6Game drives in the Masai Mara
7Fly to the beach
8Relax on the beach
9Visit the local town
10Try some watersports
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tailormade Kenya in Style tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Kenya has little seasonal fluctuation in temperature, however the year can be divided into two distinct wet seasons. From late March to May the long rains occur. These can last several days and so we would advise against travel during this time. The shorter rains take place during November and generally last only an hour or two each day. The remaining months are warm and dry making them perfect for travel and game viewing.
The spectacular view of the wildebeest migration into the Masai Mara from the Serengeti takes place annually during mid August to mid October and so is a particularly good time to travel, though National Parks do inevitably get busy.