Find a tour
Tailormade Ugandan Adventure
- A great value trip through the heart of Uganda
- Track mountain gorillas in the misty forests of Bwindi National Park
- See lions, chimps, zebras and buffaloes on game drives and boat cruises in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Visit crater lakes, craft markets and in authentic camps and hotels
- Visit Uganda’s adventure capital, Jinja, for white-water rafting
1Fly to Entebbe
2Lake Mburo National Park
3Bwindi National Park
5To Queen Elizabeth National Park...
6Game drive and boat trip in QEII National Park
9Travel to Jinja
11Journey to Entebbe
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tailormade Ugandan Adventure tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Uganda is sunny most of the year with temperatures usually remaining comfortable & rarely exceeding 30 degrees. Just like its African neighbours, Uganda follows a similar pattern with two wet seasons during the year. The main rainy season falls between late March and May with rain often lasting days, thus making travel difficult. The light rainy season is during November when it generally lasts only an hour or two each day leaving conditions revitalised and refreshed.