This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 2845
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Tailormade Ugandan Gorilla and Honeymoon Safari TMUG9
Tailormade Ugandan Gorilla And Honeymoon Safari
- Spend your honeymoon in the company of rare and enigmatic mountain gorillas
- Trek forest trails and learn about their mannerisms from expert local guides
- Spot elephants, buffalo and hippo from the lakes of Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Stay in fantastic camps and lodges, perfect for wildlife viewing, and with a touch of indulgence... if you wish!
- Enjoy African sunsets and relax on the beaches of Zanzibar
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1 to 2Fly to Uganda
3Journey to Kibale Forest
5Queen Elizabeth National Park
6Free morning, transfer to Bwindi
8Transfer to Lake Mburo
9Lake Mburo National Park
10 to 12Zanzibar
13Fly to UK
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tailormade Ugandan Gorilla and Honeymoon Safari tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Uganda is sunny most of the year with temperatures usually remaining comfortable & rarely exceeding 30 degrees. Just like its African neighbours, Uganda follows a similar pattern with two wet seasons during the year. The main rainy season falls between late March and May with rain often lasting days, thus making travel difficult. The light rain season is during November when it generally lasts only an hour or two each day leaving conditions revitalised and refreshed.