Find a trip
Tailormade Uganda's Magnificent Primates
- Trek through mist-shrouded forests in search of gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Spend time with these gentle giants, and learn about their habits from experienced rangers
- Enjoy a walking safari in Kibale Forest National Park, home to more than 1,000 chimpanzees
- Take a river cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park, in the company of lots of hippos
- Look out for eland antelope, myriad birdlife and zebras at Lake Mburo National Park
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Flight to Uganda
2Transfer to Kampala
3Journey to Kibale Forest
4Trekking to see Uganda's primates
5Queen Elizabeth National Park
6Game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park
7Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
8In Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
10Free day on Lake Bunyonyi
11Game drive in Lake Mburo National Park
12Game drive in Lake Mburo
14Arrive in the UK
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tailormade Uganda's Magnificent Primates tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Tailormade Uganda's Magnificent Primates based on 3 ratings. Read reviews