Find a trip
Tailormade Unforgettable Uganda
- Trek through beautiful forest in search of Uganda's magnificent mountain gorillas
- Enjoy rare encounters with these reclusive primates, accompanied by expert guides
- River cruises in Queen Elizabeth National Park to spot chimpanzees, elephants, buffalos and hippos
- Meet local communities, and hopefully some of the 1000 chimpanzees, at Kibale Forest National park
- Visit Murchison Falls, Uganda's famous waterfall, set in a park that's home to elephants, lions and giraffes
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Fly to Entebbe
2Journey to Kampala
3Murchison Falls National Park
5Kabwoya Game Reserve
6Kibale Forest National Park
8Journey to Queen Elizabeth II National Park
9Game drives in QEII National Park
10Journey to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
12Journey to Lake Mburo
13Game drive in Lake Mburo
14Journey to Entebbe
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tailormade Unforgettable Uganda tour available at present.
Please select a date: