Find a tour
Taste of India IN
Cooking Tour of South India
- Bangalore - Wander through Gandhi Bazaar and taste the famous street food of VV Puram
- Madikeri - Visit the Tibetan settlement of Bylekuppa and enjoy the traditional flavours of the fertile highlands of the Coorg region
- Mysore - Explore the market and enjoy dinner with Mysore royalty
- Madurai - Visit the famous Meenakshi Temple. Pay a visit to Chettinad, famed for its spicy cuisine
- The Western Ghats - Stunning scenery and aromatic spices.
- Kochi - Follow in the footsteps of 'Rick Stein's India' and prepare a fresh buffet lunch.
1Join tour in Bangalore
2Explore Gandhi Bazaar food market
3Make momos at Bylekuppa Tibetan settlement
4Walk through coffee, cardamon and pepper plantations
5Market visit and dinner with Hema Nandi
6Mysore sightseeing; overnight train to Madurai
7Visit the Meenaski Temple; afternoon free
8Cooking demonstration of Chettinad's spicy cuisine
9Drive to Thekkady; spice plantation tour
10Boat ride through the backwaters
11Kochi sightseeing; Keralan cooking lesson
12Morning fish market visit, cooking lesson
13Tour ends in Kochi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Taste of India tour available at present.
Please select a date: