This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Taste Of Thailand TOT
Taste of Thailand
- Street Food - Explore Bangkok's culinary neighbourhood of Bangrak
- Bangkok - Learn how to cook Royal Thai cuisine
- Samut Songram - Experience fascinating local food markets
- Chiang Mai - Learn how to cook traditional northern Thai dishes
- Hua Hin - Wine tasting and delicious sea food by the beach
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Bangkok; Welcome Dinner
2In Bangkok; Street food tour. Free afternoon
3In Bangkok; Cooking school. Ferry to Koh Kret
4Samut Songkram; Visit markets. Overnight train to Chiang Mai
5In Chiang Mai; Tuk-tuk tour of Old Town. Visit Doi Suthep and night market.
6In Chiang Mai; Cooking school. Free afternoon
7Free day in Chiang Mai. Evening tradtional Khantoke dinner.
8Visit Lampang Elephant sanctuary and local market. Overnight train to Bangkok
9Drive to Hua Hin. Free time by the beach
10Free morning. Visit Hua Hin Hill Vineyard and evening fish market
11Free day in Hua Hin
12Drive to Bangkok. Free time
13Tour ends in Bangkok
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Taste Of Thailand tour available at present.
Please select a date: