This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Vietnam Flavours VF
Taste of Vietnam
- Hanoi - Street food tour and cooking school in Old Quarter
- Ninh Binh - Cycle past paddy fields to meet a local family for lunch
- Halong Bay - Delicious fresh seafood on board a traditional junk
- Hue - Learn to cook ancient Royal cuisine in a beautiful setting
- Hoi An - Free time to explore the many things this ancient merchant's town has to offer
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Hanoi
2In Hanoi; Street food tour and cooking school
3Experience French Colonial Hanoi; Drive to Ninh Binh
4Cycling; Meet local family for lunch; Sampan cruise through 'Halong Bay on land'
5Drive to Halong Bay; Board a junk for overnight cruise
6Return to Hanoi; Overnight train to Hue
7In Hue; Visit Imperial City
8In Hue; Cooking school; Cruise on Perfume River
9Drive to Hoi An. Walking tour of Old Town
10In Hoi An; Free day for optionals
11In Hoi An; Free day for optionals
12Fly to Ho Chi Minh City; Visit Cu Chi Tunnels and Old Saigon
13In Ho Chi Minh City; Free day for optionals
14Tour ends after breakfast Ho Chi Minh City
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Vietnam Flavours tour available at present.
Please select a date: