This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Tastes of Mexico MXG
- Mexico City - History, culture, markets and exciting food
- Puebla - A UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to one of Mexico's most famous dishes 'Mole Poblano'
- Oaxaca - Enjoy a cookery lesson in this colourful city, a UNESCO Heritage Site
- Puerto Escondido - Sample the relaxed atmosphere and tropical food of this Pacific coast town
- Taxco - A picturesque hill town with an interesting local delicacy
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Mexico City
2Exploring Mexico City including Coyoacan food markets
3Visit 'La Merced' market. Free afternoon
4Travel to Puebla. Evening cookery lesson
5Drive to Oaxaca
6Visit to Monte Alban. Cookery class
7Free day. Option to visit a local village, farm and home kitchen
8Travel to Puerto Escondido on the Pacific Coast
9Free day to enjoy the tropical atmosphere and food
10Drive to Taxco via Acapulco
11Visit to the local market
12Travel to Tepoztlan
13Tour ends at Mexico City airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tastes of Mexico tour available at present.
Please select a date: