Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
The Antartic Peninsula And Weddell Sea - M/v Ushuaia
Journey deep into Antarctica to the home of majestic emperor penguins... The Weddell Sea is a pristine area of Antarctica, reserved only for the luckiest of polar travellers. It boasts huge tabular icebergs, pristine seas and an uncompromising environment reserved for rare and unique wildlife. It was here
that polar explorer Ernest Shackleton travelled, too, on his quest to conquer this inhospitable environment. During your cruise, you'll not only see the world’s tallest penguins, the emperors, but observe seals, whales and birds at close quarters.
- See emperor penguins - the tallest penguin species in the world
- Follow in the footsteps of famous polar explorer Ernest Shackleton
- Journey deep into Antarctica, territory trodden by only a few lucky explorers
- Take Zodiacs beneath huge icebergs and towering glaciated peaks
- See whales, seals and vast penguin colonies
2The Drake Passage
3The Drake Passage and South Shetland Islands
10The Drake Passage
11The Drake Passage
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the The Antarctic Peninsula and Weddell Sea - M/V Ushuaia trip available at present.
Please select a date: