Find a trip
Treasures Of Jordan DJD
Premium accommodation in Jordan
- Amman - Tour the ancient city, including Umayyad Palace, King Abdullah Mosque, the Gold Market and the herbal souk
- Kings Highway - Explore St George's Church in Madaba and see the world's oldest mosaic map
- Petra - Visit the spectacular 'Rose Red City' of the ancient Nabateans
- Wadi Rum - Take an optional camel trek or 4WD drive in the impressive desert landscapes of Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea - Experience the buoyant saline waters of the lowest place on Earth
- Jerash - Tour the Greco Roman ruins with a local expert
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join Trip in Amman
2Amman City Tour and Roman Jerash
3Visit Qasr Al Kharana, Madaba and Mount Nebo
4Journey to Petra and a Guided Tour of the Rose City
5Free Day to Discover the Treasures of the 'Lost City' of Petra
6To Wadi Rum; Take an Optional Jeep Excursion and Camp in Luxury Under the Stars
7Optional Camel Ride, then Drive to Aqaba. Enjoy Time at Leisure in the Red Sea
8Float in the Dead Sea
9Trip Ends Amman
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Treasures Of Jordan trip available at present.
Please select a date: