Find a trip
On Foot In Northern Cyprus LNC
Walking holiday in northern Cyprus
- Kyrenia - Visit this picturesque harbour town. Wander around its backstreets and enjoy fresh North Cyprus cuisine at one of the waterfront restaurants
- Bellapais - Explore the famous twelfth century Crusader abbey and enjoy our week's accommodation close to this pretty village setting, once home to Lawrence Durrell
- Crusader castles - Visit Hilarion Castle. Trek along quiet mountain paths to the imposing Buffavento and Kantara Castles
- Stunning scenery - Walk through lush countryside and quaint villages, with views of an impressive coastline
- Local food - Enjoy the fresh Mediterranean flavours of mezes and other local dishes
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Kyrenia
2Walk through Besparmak Mountains to Bellapais village
3Discover Kantara Castle; walk to Kaplica Beach
4Visit Saint Hilarion Castle; walk to the hillside village of Lapta
5Optional excursion to the historic city of Famagusta
6Hike amongst the ancient sites of the western coast
7Visit Buffavento Castle; descend to Bellapais monastery
8Tour ends in Kyrenia
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the On Foot In Northern Cyprus trip available at present.
Please select a date: