Find a tour
Annapurna Panorama RT
Trekking Tour Of Nepal
- Kathmandu - Explore the temples and Bazaars of Nepal's capital including a visit to Bodnath Stupa
- Chitwan National Park - Spot a wide variety of animal species and the rare one-horned rhino.
- Gorkha - Visit the home of the Gurkha soldiers and climb up to the Palace Fort offering views across the Annapurna Range
- Panoramic Trek - Take to the trails and complete a four-day trek through the Annapurna foothills
- Pokhara - Relax on the banks of Lake Phewa
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Kathmandu (1300m)
2Kathmandu walking tour; visit Pashupatinath and Bodnath
3Drive to Kurintar; optional whitewater rafting on the Trisuli River
4Visit Gorkha and its palace fort
5Drive to Pokhara; trek briefing
6Trek to Bumdi above Badauri
7Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang
8Trek to Bumdi
9Trek to Pokhara
10Free day in Pokhara
11Drive to Chitwan National Park
12Wildlife spotting in Chitwan National Park
13Drive to Kathmandu
14In Kathmandu; optional visit to Bhkatapur
15Tour ends Kathmandu
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Annapurna Panorama tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Annapurna Panorama based on 7 ratings.