Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Tribes and Festivals of Southern China SFG
Tribes and Festivals of Southern China
- Tiaohuacha festival of the longhorn Miao - Attend the 10th and final day of courtship festival celebrations of this isolated minority tribe
- Huangguoshu Falls - Walk behind the 'water curtain' of this 84m high waterfall
- Family homestay - Spend 2 nights living with the Miao in Nande village
- Lusheng courtship festival - Enjoy the music and dance of a village festival
- Fire-dragon dance festival - See the spectacle of Leishan's firework laden dancing dragons
- Zhenyuan - Scenic Miao village
- Kaili's Lusheng festival - Attend the festival celebrations of the Miao in Zhouxi and Kaili
1Join tour in Guiyang, Guizhou’s capital
2Explore the markets of Guiyang. Drive to Liuzhi
3Attend Tiaohuacha festival of the Longhorn Miao
4Visit Huangguoshu Falls and a Bouyi stone village
5Attend a Lusheng festival near Kaili. Continue to our Miao family homestay
6Spend time with our hosts and visit other Miao villages from our homestay
7Drive to Leishan for the Dragon Festival
8Visit the Miao villages of Shudian, Paika and Datang. Attend fire-dragon dance festival in Leishan
9Full day in Leishan to attend the post festival village feast
10Drive to Zhenyuan via Tailjiang and Shidong. Explore the town.
11Optional walks, drive to Kaili
12Attend Lusheng Festival
13Drive to Guiyang and visit Qianling Park
14Tour ends in Guiyang
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tribes and Festivals of Southern China trip available at present.
Please select a date: