Find a trip
Family Cruising the Turquoise Coast FCE
Turkey Family Adventure Cruise
- Sailing on a traditional style wooden gulet - Seven nights cruising along the beautiful shoreline of the Turkey's Turquoise Coast
- Swimming and snorkelling - In quiet coves, straight from the boat
- Mud baths and Turtle Beach - Enjoy a boat trip around Dalyan. Get covered in (therapeutic) mud, see ancient Caunus, then glide through the reed beds to Iztuzu beach
- Kekova - Discover this stunning bay with its white washed villages, sunken ruins and medieval castle
- Ancient ruins, beaches, walks and sea-kayaking - Relax or explore as much as you like
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Fethiye
2Riverboat to Caunus; gulet to Yassica Island
3Sail to Gemiler Island via Tersane and Batik Hammam
4Cruise to Kalkan; optional visit to Xanthos and Saklikent Gorge
5Sail to Kekova
6Optional Sea-Kayaking; sail to Kas
7Westward sail towards Fethiye
8Tour ends Fethiye
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Cruising the Turquoise Coast tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Family Cruising the Turquoise Coast based on 9 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour