Find a tour
Trails of Hidden Tuscany TTY
Tuscany Walking Tour
- Agriturismo accommodation - enjoy traditional hospitality and home-cooked local cuisine at our farm-stay
- Garfagnana Valley - Discover the picturesque landscapes of Tuscany's hidden gem
- Varied walking - Hike trails in the Orecchiella National Park, Apennine Mountains and Serchio River Valley
- Cinque Terre - Walk the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of the Tuscan Riviera
- Lucca and Pisa - Optional visits to two of Tuscany's most beautiful cities
- Monte Forato - Hike to this natural rock arch for views to the Mediterranean Sea
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour at Pisa airport; transfer to our agriturismo
2Hike in Pania Corfino Orecchiella National Park
3Walk in the Garfagnana Valley
4Free day to visit Lucca or Pisa by train or go mountain biking
5Hike to the natural rock arch at Monte Forato
6Cinque Terre coastal walk
7Appenine ridge walk to Tuscany's highest summit, Monte Prado (2054m)
8Tour ends at Pisa Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Trails of Hidden Tuscany tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Trails of Hidden Tuscany based on 18 ratings. Read reviews