Find a trip
Trails of Hidden Tuscany TTY
Tuscany Walking Holiday
- Agriturismo accommodation - enjoy traditional hospitality and home-cooked local cuisine at our farm-stay
- Garfagnana Valley - Discover the picturesque landscapes of Tuscany's hidden gem
- Varied walking - Hike trails in the Orecchiella National Park, Apennine Mountains and Serchio River Valley
- Cinque Terre - Walk the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of the Tuscan Riviera
- Lucca and Pisa - Optional visits to two of Tuscany's most beautiful cities
- Monte Forato - Hike to this natural rock arch for views to the Mediterranean Sea
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip at Pisa airport; transfer to our agriturismo
2Hike in Pania Corfino Orecchiella National Park
3Walk in the Garfagnana Valley
4Free day to visit Lucca or Pisa by train or go mountain biking
5Hike to the natural rock arch at Monte Forato
6Cinque Terre coastal walk
7Appenine ridge walk to Tuscany's highest summit, Monte Prado (2054m)
8Trip ends at Pisa Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Trails of Hidden Tuscany trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip