Find a tour
Trails of Hidden Tuscany TTY
Tuscany Walking Tour
- Garfagnana Valley - Situated in the stunning Tuscan countryside, our agriturismo accommodation provides us with traditional hospitality and home-cooked local cuisine
- The Cinque Terre - Walk the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of the Tuscan Riviera
- The Orecchiella National Park, the Apennines and the Serchio River Valley - Explore these landscapes' picturesque hills and valleys
- Lucca and Pisa - Optional visits to two of Tuscany's most beautiful cities
- Monte Forato - Enjoy a hike to this natural rock arch
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour at Pisa airport; transfer to our agriturismo
2Hike in Pania Corfino Orecchiella National Park
3Walk in the Garfagnana Valley
4Free day to visit Lucca or Pisa or go mountain biking
5Hike to the natural rock arch at Monte Forato
6Cinque Terre coastal walk
7Appenine ridge walk to Tuscany's highest summit, Monte Prado (2054m)
8Tour ends at Pisa Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Trails of Hidden Tuscany tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Trails of Hidden Tuscany based on 6 ratings.