Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Gorilla and Chimp Safari UG
Uganda Safari Tour
- Queen Elizabeth National Park - Game viewing in Uganda’s finest reserve.
- Kibale National Park - The best destination for chimp tracking.
- Rwenzori Walk - An exciting day walk at the foothills of the majestic 'Mountains of the Moon'.
- Kazinga Channel - An exhilarating cruise looking out for hippo, crocodile, elephant and birdlife.
- Bwindi National Park - On foot in the equatorial rainforest in search of Mountain gorillas.
- Ugandan People - Some of the friendliest and most hospitable of Africans.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Kampala
2Drive to Kibale rainforest
3Chimp Trek in Kibale followed by a Swamp Walk through the Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary
4Day walk at the foothills of the Rwenzori Mountains and transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
5Morning game drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park; Kazinga Channel river cruise
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Gorilla and Chimp Safari tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Gorilla and Chimp Safari based on 11 ratings. Read reviews