This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Ukraine Adventure Tour
Travel with us on a fascinating journey to uncover the rich cultural histories of Ukraine and Moldova. As we travel around the Ukraine we admire both urban and rural sights, including waterfalls, caves, palaces and monasteries. Crossing the border to Moldova we explore many of the highlights of the capital city, Chisinau, including the Arc de Triomphe and the extensive underground wineries.
- Lviv - Visit the fascinating Old Quarter on foot with a local guide
- Chisinau - Explore Moldova's lively capital
- Odessa - Great photo opportunities of the historic monuments and buildings
- Yalta - Boat trip on the Black Sea to 'Swallows Nest' and visit to Ai-Petri Plateau and Chufut-Kale cave city
- Sevastopol - Visit the 'Valley of Death', view the 'Painted Panorama' and visit ancient Greek town of Chersonesos
- Kiev - Visit the Monastery of the Caves and St. Sofia Cathedral (Outside only)
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Lviv
3Drive to Ternopol; enjoy a sightseeing tour
4Drive to Chernvisti; afternoon sightseeing tour
5Drive to Chisinau (Moldova)
6In Chisinau; enjoy a sightseeing tour
7Drive to Odessa (Ukraine); afternoon sightseeing tour
8Optional sightseeing in Odessa; overnight train to Crimea
9Bus to Yalta and Black Sea boat trip
10At leisure in Yalta
11Drive Sevastapol; full day guided tour of the city
12Exploring the Crimean Peninsula; overnight train to Kiev
13Sightseeing in Kiev
15Tour ends in Kiev
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Moldova, Crimea & Kiev tour available at present.
Please select a date: