Find a tour
Cultural Discovery Tour of Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia
- Balkan Capitals - Discover the capitals of Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia
- Valbona Valley - One of the most beautiful alpine valleys in Albania
- Decani Monastery - Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site
- Prizren - Explore the postcard pretty town of Prizren wandering along its cobbled streets
- Rahovec Wine - Enjoy wine tasting in Rahovec, the wine cellar of Kosovo
- Lake Ohrid - A stunning lake and mountain setting boasting many cultural monuments
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Kruja
2Explore Kruja. Continue to Shkodra; visit the Rozafa Fortress; free afternoon
3Journey to the Valbona Valley
5Enter Kosovo, Visit Decani Monastery
6Visit the highlands of Peja
7Continue to Pristina visiting the Gracanica Monastery en route, free afternoon to explore the city
8Drive to Rahovec visiting local winer makers en route. Continue to Prizren
9Visit Prizren when drive to Sharr National Park
10Sharr National Park; short walk, enter Macedonia
11In Skopje, transfer to Mavrovo National Park
12Explore Lake Ohrid
13Drive to Tirana
14Tour ends Tirana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Undiscovered Balkans tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Undiscovered Balkans based on 4 ratings.