This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Vélo En Provence CVP
Cycling In Provence
- Orange - Discover the superb Roman Theatre
- Food and wine - Sample Chateauneuf du Pape wine and some of the region's gastronomic highlights along the way
- St-Remy-de-Provence - A delightful market town at the foot of the Alpilles mountain range and one time home to Vincent Van Gogh
- Cycle the Luberon - Visit Gordes, one of France's 'plus belle village'
- Avignon - Visit the Popes Palace and Pont Benezet
- Arles - Considered the Rome of France
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Avignon train station
2Explore Orange and Chateuneuf du Pape by bike
3Cycle through vineyards and countryside to Carpentras
4Park the bike for a day to discover Carpentras on foot
5Cycle to St Remy de Provence
6Circular ride to Les Beaux en Provence
7Cycle to Barbentane or visit Arles
8Tour ends Avignon train station
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Vélo En Provence tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews
Why Book this tour