Find a trip
Vélo En Provence CVP
Cycling In Provence
- Orange - Discover the 1st century AD Roman treasures, from the Arc de Triomphe to the superb Roman theatre
- Dentelles de Montmirail - Cycle beneath the towering rock formations; Alpine foothills rising up from the edge of the Rhône valley
- Food and wine - Visit Châteauneuf du Pape, sample the wines and some of the region's gastronomic highlights along the way
- St-Rémy-de-Provence - Wander the streets of this delightful market town at the foot of the Alpilles mountain range and one time home to Vincent Van Gogh
- Cycle the Luberon - Visit the beautiful 8th century village of Gordes
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Avignon train station
2Optional Ride to Châteauneuf du Pape, circular route back to Orange
3Cycle through stunning countryside and vineyards; ride to Carpentras
4Free day or optional circular cycle route via Gordes back to Carpentras
5Crossing the river into the Bouche du Rhône; ride to St Rémy-de-Provence
6Free day or optional circular cycle route via Les Baux back to St Rémy-de-Provence
7Free day or optional circular cycle route via Barbantane back to St. Remy-de-Provence
8Tour ends Avignon train station
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Vélo En Provence trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip