Find a trip
Walking In The Sierra Aracena SLA
Walking Holiday In Spain
- Castano del Robledo - Stay in a converted traditional village house in the untouched Sierra de Aracena
- Aracena National Park - Walk through the lovely countryside of this UNESCO Biosphere
- Cerro San Cristobal - Hike to the summit of the second highest peak in the Sierras
- Local cuisine - Sample the famous Jabugo serrano ham, and local cheese and wine
- Seville - Opportunity to visit this fascinating city
1Join tour Seville Airport. Drive to Castano de Robledo
2Hike to Pena de Arias Montano and El Calabacino
3Walk along river to Jabugo, famous for it's serrano ham
4Hike up Cerro San Cristobal. Visit local winery
5Free day; option to visit nearby Seville
6Circular walk via cheese farm to Aracena.
7Walk via farmland and steep gorge back to Fuenteheridos
8Tour ends Seville Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Walking In The Sierra Aracena tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Walking In The Sierra Aracena based on 8 ratings. Read reviews