Find a trip
Walking in Crete CR
Walking In Crete | Walking Holiday In Crete
- Omalos Plateau - Beautiful walks in the White Mountains.
- Samaria Gorge - Hike through Europe's longest gorge.
- Ayia Roumeli - Scenic ferry journey along the coast.
- Loutro - Traffic free traditional coastal village.
- Preveli - Cliff-top monastery.
- Zaros - Beautiful gorge walk in the Idi Mountains.
1Join tour Khania
2Walking tour of Khania; drive to Omalos Plateau
3Optional walks in the White Mountains
4Hike Samaria Gorge; ferry to Loutro
6Morning relaxing; ferry to Khora Sfakion; drive to Zaros
7Hiking Zaros Gorge
8Drive to Heraklion airport where tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Walking in Crete trip available at present.
Please select a date: