Find a trip
Walking The Gran Isla LOC
Walking In the Canary Islands
- Aguimes - A traditional Canarian village
- La Aldea de San Nicolas - Hiking in the remote west of the island
- Guayadeque Canyon - dramatic ravine with stone age cave dwellings
- Roque Nublo - a distinctive rock formation and Gran Canaria's most famous landmark
- Pico de las Nieves - Hike up Gran Canaria's highest peak
- Historic trails - Follow 'caminos reales' and ancient paths between hillside villages
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Arrive to Aguimes
2Circular walk to the Guayadeque Canyon
3Walk from Tejeda to Artenara and the Acusa cliffs
4Ancient village trail
5Free day. Opportunity to relax or walk to Siberio Reservoir
6Walk to the summit of Roque Nublo
7Descend from village of Santa Lucia to Aguimes
8Tour ends in Aguimes
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Walking The Gran Isla trip available at present.
Please select a date: