Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Sicilian Trails SIT
Walking Holiday in Sicily
- Mount Etna - Hike the other-worldly lava and pumice strewn landscapes of Europe's highest volcano
- Aeolian Islands - Catch a ferry to the island of Vulcano and climb to the crater rim
- Taormina and Syracusa - Time to explore the streets and ancient sites of these picturesque towns
- Pantalica Gorge - Easy walking in a limestone gorge by an ancient UNESCO-listed necropolis
- Nebrodi Mountains National Park - Discover one of Sicily's most untouched and wildest scenic places
1Join trip Catania airport; transfer to Giardini Naxos
2Walking on the slopes of Mount Etna
3Ferry to the Aeolian Island of Vulcano; crater climb
4Monte Venere walk with amazing coastal views
5Free day; options to visit Taormina or 'Godfather' mountain towns
6Walking in the Pantalica Gorge; visit to Syracusa
7Hiking in the Lake District of the Nebrodi Mountains
8Transfer to Catania airport where trip ends
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Sicilian Trails trip available at present.
Please select a date: