Find a trip
Walking The Turquoise Coast TRK
Walking In Turkey
- Kas - A seven night stay in one of the most picturesque towns on the Turquoise Coast
- Day hikes - Explore the forests, mountains and coastline of the local area.
- Views - Take time to enjoy the stunning views and scenery
- Local ancient sites - Discover the history of the region through archaeological sites, including Xanthos a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Patara birthplace of Saint Nicholas
- Kekova - Walk to the village of Simena, overlooking the beautiful Kekova Bay.
1Join tour at Dalaman Airport. Drive to Kas
2Guided walking tour of Kas. Walk to Limanagzi Beach
3Walk on Mount Akdag. Afternoon free in Kas
4Free day; optional visit to Greek island of Meis
5Walk to Patara Beach and Ruins. Visit historic Xanthos
6Hike round Kekova Bay from Ucagiz to Simena
7Hike round Morning visit to Kas market. Hike to Phellos ruins
8Transfer to Dalaman Airport where tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Walking The Turquoise Coast tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Walking The Turquoise Coast based on 11 ratings. Read reviews