This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Walking The Turquoise Coast TRK
Walking In Turkey
- Kas - A seven night stay in one of the most picturesque towns on the Turquoise Coast
- Day hikes - Explore the forests, mountains and coastline of the local area.
- Take time to enjoy the stunning views and scenery
- Local ancient sites - Discover the history of the region through archaeological sites, including Xanthos a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Patara birthplace of Saint Nicholas
- Kekova - Walk to the village of Simena, overlooking the beautiful Kekova Bay.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour at Dalaman Airport. Drive to Kas
2Guided walking tour of Kas. Walk to Limanagzi Beach
3Walk to Patara Beach and Ruins. Visit historic Xanthos
4Free day; optional visit to Greek island of Meis
5Morning visit to Kas market. Hike to Phellos ruins
6Walk on Mount Akdag. Afternoon free in Kas
7Hike round Kekova Bay from Ucagiz to Simena
8Transfer to Dalaman Airport where tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Walking The Turquoise Coast tour available at present.
Please select a date: