Find a tour
Camino De Santiago CDS
Walking Tour In Northern Spain
- The legendary Camino de Santiago route - Walk through beautiful scenery and historic towns along the best parts of the route to claim a pilgrim's certificate
- Astorga - Magnificent Bishop's Palace designed by Antoni Gaudi
- Cruz de Ferro - The famous iron cross at the highest point of the Camino
- O Cebreiro - Charming mountain village with cobbled streets, round stone thatched houses and picturesque valley views
- Santiago De Compostela - Lively historic town and holy shrine of pilgrims
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Tour starts at Asturias (Oviedo) airport.
2Tour of Leon. Commence trek with walk to Astorga
3Ascend to the Iron Cross (1482 m). Descend to Molinaseca
4Walk to the pretty mountain village of O Cebreiro
5Pass the famous 100 km landmark
6Descend to Palas de Rei
7Continue through rural Galicia. Cross the medieval bridge to Melide
8Walk through local villages en route to Arzua
9Visit pilgrim sites
10Arrive to Santiago de Compostela
11Free day in Santiago; optional visit to Cape Finisterre
12Tour ends at Asturias airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Camino De Santiago tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Camino De Santiago based on 4 ratings. Read reviews