This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Camino De Santiago CDS
Walking Tour In Northern Spain
- The legendary Camino de Santiago route - Varied beautiful scenery and cultural highlights as we cherry pick the best bits of the route
- Santiago De Compostela - Lively historic town and holy shrine of the pilgrims
- Leon - Imposing Gothic Cathedral with stunning stained glass windows
- Astorga - Magnificent Bishop's Palace designed by Antoni Gaudi
- Cruz de Ferro - The famous iron cross at the highest point of the Camino
- O Cebreiro - Charming mountain village with cobbled streets, round stone thatched houses and picturesque valley views
1Join tour Bilbao
2Drive to Burgos; sightseeing, then walk/drive to Leon via Hornillos
3City tour; drive to Astorga
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Camino De Santiago tour available at present.
Please select a date: