Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
West And Southern Greenland
This is a varied journey to the little-visited sounds and glaciers of west Greenland. You will sail beneath majestic fjords and close to icebergs and glaciers. The area proliferates with icescapes, which you can appreciate up-close from a Zodiac or with walks on the islands - both of these afford fantastic photographic opportunities.
This voyage also gives the traveller an insight into the rich history, as we visit abandoned villages and Inuit settlements. You'll visit some of the best-preserved ruins from the Norse period and learn about the Viking legacies. During the summer, there is 24-hour daylight, so you can really make the most of your time exploring Greenland's dramatic landscapes.
- Follow the path of the Norse settlers who discovered Greenland over 900 years ago
- Explore ancient Norse ruins
- Cruise past enormous glaciers and visit UNESCO-listed World Heritage Sites
- Visit the fjords of Southern Greenland and several settlements
- Visit Iceland, Southern Greenland and Disko Bay in one voyage.
4Prins Christian Sund/Nunap Isua, Greenland
5Hvalsey and Qaqortoq
6Narsaq and Qassiarsuk
12Kangerlussuaq / Copenhagen
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the West and Southern Greenland - M/S Fram tour available at present.
Please select a date: