Find a trip
The Best of Western Cuba CN
Explore Cuba's West Coast including Trinidad and Santa Clara
- Havana - Experience the faded colonial splendour and vibrancy of Cuba's capital
- Casas Particulares - Stay in locally-owned and run private homestays throughout your trip
- Vinales Valley - Admire steep limestone 'mogotes' rising from the valley floor
- Trinidad - Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at the Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Beaches - Relax on white-sand beaches around Trinidad, or take a boat trip to pretty Cayo Blanco
- Che Guevara's Mausoleum - Visit the memorial to Cuba's national hero
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Havana
2Tour of Havana's highlights, free afternoon
3Full day trip to the picturesque Vinales countryside
4Drive to Trinidad via the Bay of Pigs Museum
5In Trinidad; tour of this pretty colonial town
6Free day; optional trip to Topes or boat trip to Cayo Las Iguanas
7Return to Havana via Santa Clara
8Tour ends Havana
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the The Best of Western Cuba trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip