Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Backroads and Beaches of Cuba CN
Western Cuba Discovery Adventure
- Havana - Experience the faded colonial splendour and vibrancy of Cuba's capital
- Vinales Valley - Admire steep limestone 'mogotes' rising from the valley floor
- Trinidad - Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at the Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Casas Particulares - Stay in locally-owned and run private homestays in the heart of colonial Trinidad
- Beaches - Relax on white-sand beaches around Trinidad, or take a boat trip to pretty Cayo Blanco
- Che Guevara's Mausoleum - Visit the memorial to Cuba's national hero
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Havana
2Tour of Havana's highlights, free afternoon
3Full day trip to the picturesque Vinales countryside
4Drive to Trinidad via the Bay of Pigs Museum
5In Trinidad; tour of this pretty colonial town
6Free day; optional trek or boat trip to Cayo Las Iguanas
7Return to Havana via Santa Clara
8Tour ends Havana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Backroads and Beaches of Cuba tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Backroads and Beaches of Cuba based on 18 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
Accommodation4 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Simple Homestay