Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Wild Scotland - M/V Polar Pioneer PPWS
- Explore by Zodiac, and have whales and dolphins swim alongside you
- Photograph some of the world's largest sea bird colonies; including cute little puffins
- Discover picturesque villages and medieval hamlets on some of Scotland's least-visited tiny islands
- Sail with otters and seals
- Uncover the rugged and wild side of Scotland
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Set sail from Oban
2Isle of Skye, Barra, Rum and Iona
3Isle of Skye, Barra, Rum and Iona
4Saint Kilda and surrounding islands
5Saint Kilda and surrounding islands
6Saint Kilda and surrounding islands
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Wild Scotland - M/V Polar Pioneer trip available at present.
Please select a date: