Find a trip
Wildlife Safari In Botswana, Namibia & Zambia
- Game Viewing - Explore Botswana's finest game reserves.
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Spend three nights on a houseboat in one of Africa's most renowned areas.
- Victoria Falls - One of the natural wonders of the world.
- Chobe National Park - A remarkable wildlife sanctuary, world famous for its huge elephant population.
- Moremi Game Reserve - An unspoilt wilderness with excellent game viewing opportunities.
1Join Tour in Maun
2Drive to Okavango PanHandle Houseboat
3Optional boat trips to search for the plentiful wildlife; sundowners
4Visit to Tsolido Hills; Home to Thousands of Bushman Rock Paintings
5Drive through Namibia's Caprivi Strip to Livingstone
6Victoria Falls, Afternoon free for Optional Activities
7Game Viewing in Chobe National Park
8Morning Game and afternoon game drives in Chobe
9Game Drives in Savuti
10Drive to Moremi Game Reserve
11In Moremi Game Reserve
12Drive to Xakanaxa in the Okavango Delta
13In Xakanaka area of Moremi Game Reserve
14Drive to Maun; Optional Game Flight over Okavango Delta
15Tour ends in Maun
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Botswana Wildlife Safari tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Botswana Wildlife Safari based on 47 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
Accommodation2 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Standard Boat
2 nights Standard Lodge
7 nights Simple Camping