Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Wildlife Safari In South Africa and Swaziland
- Game Viewing - The big game of Africa from 4WD safari vehicles.
- Kruger - The most iconic National Park in South Africa, home to the Big Five.
- Hluhluwe-Umfolozi - The biggest rhino population in Africa.
- Mlilwane - A secluded wildlife sanctuary beneath the Nyonyane Mountains in Swaziland.
- St. Lucia - A remarkable wetland home to hippo, crocodile and a myriad of bird species.
- Mpumalanga - God's Window and the awe-inspiring Blyde River Canyon
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Johannesburg; drive to the Drakensburg Mountains
2Walk in Drakensberg World Heritage Site
3Visit battlefields; drive to Ulundi and on to St Lucia
4Game Drives at Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve
5At St Lucia Wetland Reserve
6Drive to Swaziland
7Game viewing and optional activities in Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
8Drive to Kruger National Park
9Game viewing in Kruger National Park; drive to Graskop
10Drive through Mpumalanga to Johannesburg where tour ends
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Zululand and Kruger Wildlife trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation2 nights Standard Hotel
4 nights Standard Lodge
2 nights Standard Rondavels
1 night Simple Bungalow