Find a tour
Winter Iceland Family Adventure FWI
Iceland Family Winter Adventure Tour
- Earthquakes and Geysers - Experience a powerful earthquake simulator and visit the spouting waters of Geysir
- Waterfalls and Glaciers - Visit the stunning falls at Gullfoss and walk on the Solheimajokull Glacier
- Husky Safari - Enjoy a unique dog sled adventure through the frozen landscapes
- Whale Watching - Search for minkes and humpbacks in the cold waters off the Icelandic coast
- The Blue Lagoon - Relax in the mineral rich thermal waters of the Blue Lagoon
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Reykjavik
2Visit an earthquake simulator at Hveragerði, Gullfoss waterfalls and Geysir hot springs
3Visit the Seljalandsfoss Waterfall and walk on the Solheimajokull Glacier
4Husky safari, farm visit and Vikings!
5Explore the Snaefellsnes Peninsula, winter survival lesson and island boat trip
6Waterfalls and Hot Springs. Drive to Reykjavik via the 'Sea Tunnel'
7Morning optional horse riding trip. Afternoon whale watching trip
8Swim in the Blue Lagoon. Tour ends Reykjavik Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Winter Iceland Family Adventure tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Winter Iceland Family Adventure based on 1 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportBoat, Minibus, On Foot
Accommodation3 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Standard Guesthouse
2 nights Simple Guesthouse