Find a trip
Winter Iceland Family Adventure FWI
Iceland Family Winter Adventure Tour
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Earthquakes and Geysers - Experience a powerful earthquake simulator and visit the spouting waters of Geysir
- Waterfalls and Glaciers - Visit the stunning falls at Gullfoss and walk on the Solheimajokull Glacier
- Snowmobile Safari - Enjoy a snowmobile adventure through the frozen landscapes
- Whale Watching - Search for minkes and humpbacks in the cold waters off the Icelandic coast
- The Blue Lagoon - Relax in the mineral rich thermal waters of the Blue Lagoon
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Reykjavik
2Visit an earthquake simulator at Hveragerdi, Geysir hot springs, Snowmobile trip and Gullfoss waterfalls
3Visit the Seljalandsfoss Waterfall and walk on the Solheimajokull Glacier
4Visit a working farm and a Viking heritage centre
5Explore the Snaefellsnes Peninsula, cave adventure and winter survival lesson
6Waterfalls and Hot Springs. Drive to Reykjavik and a Viking sword decoration making lesson.
7Morning optional horse riding trip. Afternoon whale watching trip
8Swim in the Blue Lagoon and the drive to Reykjavik Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Winter Iceland Family Adventure trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
TransportBoat, Minibus, On Foot
Accommodation3 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Standard Guesthouse
2 nights Standard Farmstay