This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Safari In South Africa And Swaziland
- Kruger - The most iconic National Park in South Africa.
- St. Lucia - A remarkable wetland home to hippo, crocodile and a myriad of bird species.
- Cape Town - An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountain and sea.
- Cape Peninsula - Visit Cape of Good Hope and the resident penguin colony.
- Stellenbosch - World renowned vineyards overlooked by stunning, rugged mountains.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route.
- Hermanus - The best place in Southern Africa to admire the humpback whales (in season).
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Johannesburg; drive to the Drakensburg Mountains
2Hike in the Tugela Gorge
3Visit battlefields; drive to Ulundi
4Game Drives at Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve; drive to St Lucia
5At St Lucia Wetland Reserve
6Drive to Swaziland
7Game viewing and optional activities in Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
8Drive to Kruger National Park
9Game viewing in Kruger National Park; drive to Graskop
10Visit God's Window viewpoint and evening flight to Capetown
11Tour Cape Peninsula National Park
12Ascend Table Mountain; drive Stellenbosch
14Drive to Oudtshoorn
16Drive to Knysna
17In Knysna; visit Tsitsikamma Park
18Visit Botelierskop Private Game reserve, drive to Swellendam
19Along the ‘Whale Route’ to Cape Town
20Tour ends Cape Town
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Zululand & Kruger Wildlife + Cape Escape tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews
Accommodation3 nights Basic Camping
1 night Standard Hut
5 nights Standard Lodge
2 nights Standard Beehive Huts
5 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Standard Guesthouse