At Explore Tailormade, we’ve teamed up with our suppliers to offer you a selection of special deals from around the world, to help you find that great value trip of a lifetime.
South Africa is a great destination for safari, wine and the beautiful city of Cape Town. Now you can stay for less, with a selection of hotels throughout the country offering nights for free, special rates and savings of up to 50% if travelling within 28 days on a variety of short, small group tours.
• Save up to £650 on a six-day circular journey along the Garden Route from Cape Town to Oudtshoorn, Knysna, Swellendam and Hermanus. Offer includes transfers, bed and breakfast, three lunches, one dinner and some excursions. Subject to availability on selected departure, excludes international flights.
• Save up to 50% discount off the standard costs of a six-day mini-tour from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth. Travel through Oudtshoorn where you'll visit an Ostrich Farm, Knysna for a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve and Plettenberg Bay. Subject to availability on selected departure, excludes international flights.
• Save up to £980 on a six-day tour from Johannesburg to Kruger National Park, through Swaziland and Zululand, to the thriving coastal city of Durban. Offer includes transfers, bed and breakfast, one lunch and game drives. Subject to availability on selected departures, excludes international flights.
Add a mini-tour to your South African adventure!
Many properties in Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Kruger and Kwazulu-Natal among others have a a range of offers to choose from, including three nights for the price of two, complementary drinks, free mini-massage or a facial - just what you need after a day's sightseeing or safari.
Call us now on 0844 346 0091 to discuss any of these promotions.
Save £390 per person off a seven day cruise on the Amazon, aboard the Queen Violeta.
Offer includes flights to and from Lima plus two nights accommodation in the capital, eight breakfasts, six lunches and six dinners. Expert naturalist will help you spot wildlife on dugout canoe trips and jungle treks. Enjoy lunch with a local Indian family plus international and Peruvian cuisine in the spacious dining room.
Offer available on selected departures between February and July 2014, subject to availability. International flights excluded. Available on new bookings only.
Travel to the Galapagos on selected departures on-board the M/Y Coral I or II or M/V Galapagos Legend and get two nights free bed and breakfast in Quito. Or book early for 2014 and you'll save 10% off the cruise price. Available on all cabin types on selected departures.
• Save up to 15% on selected departures aboard the Eric, Letty and Flamingo; with a variety of adult-only, family and teen departures, these cruises will appeal to everyone! Discount applies to cruise cost only.
• Book a cruise on any departure in 2014 aboard the first class catamaran, M/C Anahi and save 5% off the cruise price.
Offers apply to the ship package only, exclusive of flights and transfers. Call us on 0844 875 1896 to book your South American adventure today!
Late Booking Offer:
Book and travel to Argentina before 31st March 2014 and you’ll receive a complementary Argentinian dinner or wine-tasting experience.
• Enjoy a complementary Argentine Experience. A culinary journey that shows you how to make empanadas and alfajores, try succulent, thick-cut fillet steaks, washed down with malbec wines from Mendoza and finished off with a cup of mate tea. This is more than just dinner, you’ll learn about the history and culture that comes with Argentine dining. Valid for bookings over £1250 per person, excluding flights.
• Finding a good restaurant in a new city can be daunting, so to help you on your travels we’re including a free dinner at a boutique restaurant. Valid for bookings over £415 per person, excluding flights.
• Argentina is renowned for its deep, rich wines grown in many regions across the country. We will include a complementary wine-tasting experience so you can learn a little more. Valid for bookings under £415 per person, excluding flights.
Call us on 0844 346 0091 for more information.
Vietnam is one of our favourite destinations in South East Asia and you can now stay for less, with a selection of hotels throughout the country offering nights for free and special rates. Hotels in Hanoi, Saigon, Hue, Hoi An and resort properties in Danang and the island of Phu Quoc all have special offers so we can now send you on holiday to Vietnam for less!
• Stay at the Pullman Hanoi Hotel between 1st May and 31 October 2014 for three nights, and you'll pay for only two. That's a saving of £150 per couple.
• Book early for a stay at the modern yet elegant, Hotel De L'Opera in Hanoi and you can save up to 20% off the Deluxe room rate.
• Save between £90 and £250 per couple! The Pilgrimage Village Resort is a boutique property with spa, offering luxury accommodation in lush gardens, and is located just outside of Hue. Stay for three nights and pay for two when staying between 1st May and 31st October 2014. Available on all room types.
Call us on 0844 875 1897 and mention these offers to find out more.
There are a number of offers on hotels in Cambodia at the moment in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
• Shinta Mani Resort only opened its doors in 2013 in Siem Reap, offering modern, contemporary rooms while also helping local people with education, starting up new businesses and healthcare. They are offering three nights for the price of two, based on bed and breakfast. For stays from between 1st April to 31st October 2014.
• Stay between 1st April and 30th September 2014 for three nights at the Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor or Raffles Hotel Le Royal and pay for only two. Available in single and double rooms only, includes breakfast. Alternatively combine your stay at the two hotels and you can save 10% off your room rate in both properties. Available on all room types, all year.
• Luxury hotel Knai Bang Chat in Kep on Cambodia's southern coastline provides a relaxing stay. Rooms have a terrace with views overlooking the sea and there is a large infinity pool. We are pleased to offer three nights for the price of two, four nights for the price of three or five nights for the price of four! Available when staying between 1st April and 31st October.
• HanumanAlaya and HanumanAlaya Villa in Siem Reap are offering up to 50% discount off the room rate when you stay five nights, 40% discount if you stay four nights, 30% for three nights and 20% for two nights - for bookings during 1st April - 31st August. Stay in September and its a massive 50% reduction! Call us now for more information.
• Combine a stay at the luxury La Residence d’Angkor in Siem Reap with La Residence Phou Vao in Luang Prabang (Laos) and save 10% off the room rate. You’ll also receive a 60 minute spa treatment or a set meal (excluding drinks). Available for stays between 1st May and 31st July 2014, and 1st September to 30th September 2014.
Contact us on 0844 875 1897 for details of how to build these into your perfect itinerary, and save money.
• 50% off!Encounter Mara Safari Camp is offer a fabulous deals for bookings travelling before 30th June 2014; pay full price for the first night then each night after will be discounted by 50%. A full nights accomodation is normally £410 per person, including drinks, meals, game drives, bush walk, night safaris transfers and even your laundry.
• Stay three nights and pay for two, that’s a saving of £410 per person! Naibo Camp, located in the heart of the Masai Mara Game Reserve, offers luxury tented accommodation on the banks of the Talek River. Each spacious tent has en suite facilities and a large fig-wood bed. There is also a communal mess tent and lounge with deck overlooking the river, the perfect place to unwind. Valid on bookings made from 4th February to 30th June 2014, price includes drinks, meals and laundry.
• Experience one of the Masai Mara’s newest camps, Kicheche Valley; stay two nights and the third night is half-price. Kicheche Valley is located in the newly established Naboisho Conservancy, where sightings of elephant, lion and cheetah, as well as aardwolf and wild dog, have been excellent. Staying at Kicheche Valley, you will enjoy unlimited game drives and bush walks to see these wild creatures. date restrictions apply.
• Tawa Lodge, located on a private conservancy of 6,000 acres, is just minutes from Amboseli National Park. The 12 eco-friendly cottages offer wonderful views of Mount Kilimanjaro from the private verandah, while inside the cosy African decor and fireplace make this is very comforting stay. Travel before 31st May for three nights and you'll pay for only two.
• Governor's Camps offer a traditional safari experience within luxurious and elegant camps. With two camps in the Masai Mara and a traditional country house in the Rift Valley you can combine a stay in the properties and save money! Enjoy exploring the Great Rift Valley and Lake Nakuru National Park, meals and drinks included, plus excellent specialist guides at Loldia House - stay for three nights and pay for two, saving £320 per person. Stay at any Governor's Camp property for four nights and pay for only three, or seven nights and pay for only five. Date restrictions apply, park fees payable locally, offer subject to availability. Thinking about booking your honeymoon? Brides receive a 50% discount and to help you relax after your day’s sightseeing, you will get a free massage too! Conservancy fees and date restrictions apply - call us on 0844 346 0091 for details.
• Stay three and fly free! Stay for three nights at either ol Donyo Lodge, Mara Toto or Mara Plains Camp and recieve FREE round-trip flights from Nairobi and save £240 per person - Room restrictions apply, valid on stays until 31st May.
Call us on 0844 346 0091 and let us plan your perfect wildlife escape - a week in the Mara is the perfect way to safari and escape the UK’s grey skies.
We have some great offers on fantastic properties in Tanzania and Zanzibar.
• Stay at the luxury Tarangire Tree Tops Camp, The Manor at Ngorongoro and Serengeti Migration camp for two nights each and save 15% off the total, saving £425 per person. Package includes meals, drinks, game drives and guided walks. Based on bookings for January and February 2014. Offer excludes international flights and park entrance fees.
• If you fancy a relaxing end to your safari or Kilimanjaro trek, head to the lovely Matemwe properties on Zanzibar. They are offering two free nights if you stay for seven. Alternatively, stay for four nights and only pay for three at The Palms, Baraza Resort and Spa or Breezes Beach Club and Spa - a great way to soak up the spice island.
Travel restrictions apply - call us on 0844 346 0091 for details.
Another reason to celebrate your honeymoon (and a very special offer to go with it)!
• Stay for four nights at the delightful Xakanaxa Camp in the heart of the Okavango Delta for just £1,140 per person, a saving off the normal rate of up to £50 per person per night.
• NEW - Chobe Bush Lodge is due to open its doors in February 2014 and we have a fabulous introductory offer for you. Two nights accommodation, two breakfasts, lunches and dinners, two game drives, two Chobe River boat cruises and a transfer to Kasane Airport all for £325 per person. Located just 150m from Chobe River front, Chobe Bush Lodge will offer 38 luxury rooms, a swimming pool, cocktail bar overlooking the African bush and lounge area with Wifi. Offer excludes flights and park entrance fees, valid from 1st February to 30th November.
Call us on 0844 346 0091 to book your place.
Jungles, beaches, cloud forests, wildlife, birdlife, water sports… there’s so much to see and do in Costa Rica, and now you can save while you travel.
• The Heliconia Hotel is a warm and friendly, family run property just outside of Santa Elena, a few minutes from Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve. Book before 30th April and you can get three nights for the price of two.
• Save £200 per person when you stay three nights for the price of two at the Tabacón Resort & Spa. This luxury hotel has an award winning spa and its own thermal springs so you can relax and rejuvenate. Book before 30th April for a stay between 21st April to 19th June, and 21st August to 31st October.
Call us on 0844 875 1897 to book your place.
General offer terms & conditions
1. All offers are valid for new bookings only; they cannot be applied retrospectively to existing bookings
2. Bookings must be made in accordance with the specific terms as outlined against each offer and with these general terms and conditions.
3. There are no cash or other alternatives
4. Offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time