Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Recommender
- The offer is available to Explore customers who recommend their friends and / or families to travel with Explore for the first time.
- Recommenders will receive a £100 Explore credit for each booking they generate (no maximum); note that the credit is issued on a per booking basis (not per passenger).
- The recommended person or people must quote Recommend a Friend when they book, together with the recommender’s unique reference number; Explore will then apply a £100 per person discount to the recommended person or people (conditions apply: see below) and within seven working days of the booking being confirmed register a £100 credit for the recommender.
- Only customers who have travelled with Explore previously are eligible to receive Recommend a Friend credits.
- Credits are valid for bookings made within one year of the issue date, although travel can be later.
- Credits can only be redeemed against new bookings; they cannot be redeemed against the balance on existing bookings.
- Credits may not be exchanged for cash and are non-transferrable.
- Credits can be used in conjunction with other offers, including the Explore loyalty offer.
- Staff, agents and affiliates of Explore and group companies are not eligible for this offer.
- Explore reserves the right to cancel credits should the recommended person / people cancel their booking.
- Explore reserves the right to refuse to issue credits should the Recommend a Friend offer be misused.
- The credit will be issued in the same currency as the referred customer’s booking, using current exchange rates.
- When the credit is issued instructions on how to redeem it will be provided.
- There is no end date for this offer but Explore reserves the right to withdraw it at any time; should the offer be withdrawn credits already issued will remain valid.
- Credits can not be used towards Private Tours or Exclusive Groups.
- Recommend a Friend discounts are only available on bookings made directly with Explore.
Terms and Conditions for Recommended customers
- The £100 per person discount is available to new customers booking with Explore for the first time, having been recommended by an existing customer. We regret the offer cannot be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
- Recommended customers must quote Recommend a Friend when they book, together with the recommender’s unique reference number; Explore will then apply a £100 per person discount to the recommended person or people.
- Note that prices shown on the Explore website do not include the discount.
- The offer is applicable on any Explore trip, subject to availability.
- Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check the “Recommend a Friend” offer has been applied.
- The offer can normally be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Staff, agents and affiliates of Explore and group companies are not eligible for this offer
- The offer is subject to availability and Explore reserves the right to withdraw it at any time.
- Recommend a Friend discounts can not be used towards Private Tours or Exclusive Groups