Beat the blues on the most depressing day of the year and escape the everyday with an Explore trip to Costa Rica.
The adventure travel specialist is offering a free visit to a wildlife sanctuary in the heart of Manuel Antonio national park* for customers who book any trip to Costa Rica by 8 February 2016. The sanctuary is operated by one of Explore’s favourite charities, Kids Saving the Rainforest and offers the chance to learn about Costa Rica’s native creatures, a Q&A session with the wildlife manager and an opportunity to see the sloths at feeding time in the rehabilitation clinic.
Enjoy the great outdoors in Manuel Antonio National Park on Explore’sHighlights of Costa Rica nine day trip through the country’s rich and abundant rainforests. Visit the Volcan Poas National Park with many fascinating trails to explore and travel to the Monteverde Cloudforest for the chance to spot the neon-coloured quetzal. There will also be time to enjoy the country’s white sandy beaches and search for wildlife including sloths and iguanas. Trips depart in February – April and July – December 2016 and costs from £1,445 per person. This price includes return flights, eight nights’ hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis; entry to a wildlife sanctuary, transport and the services of an Explore Leader, driver and local guides.
Cycle through the foothills of Miravalles Volcano onExplore’s 14 day Costa Rica on Two Wheelstrip. Begin in the lush rainforest of Tortuguero on the Caribbean coast and pedal past active volcanoes, lakes and cloudforest to the Pacific coast. Discover the city of La Fortuna with views overlooking the conical Arenal volcano, take a dip in the waters at Viento Fresco Waterfalls and cycle across the Guanacaste plains toCañas. This trip departs in March, August, October, November and December 2016 and costs from £2,499 per person. This price includes return flights, 13 nights’ hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis, bike hire, transport, entry to a wildlife sanctuary and the services of an Explore Leader, driver and local guides.
Zip wire through Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserveon Explore’s 15 day Family Rainforest Adventure. White-water raft along the Pejibaye River, explore the canopy of the cloud forest and share the beach with sun-worshipping iguanas in Manuel Antonio National Park. Watch the quetzal birds whiz overhead in the rainforest and learn how to make chocolate from cacao fruit in La Tirimbina. Trips depart in March, July, August and December 2016 and costs from £2,173 per adult and £1,855 per child (minimum age four). This price includes return flights, 12 nights’ hotel and two nights’ lodge accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis, transport, entry to a wildlife sanctuary and the services of an Explore Leader, driver and local guides.
For more information, or to book visit www.explore.co.uk or call 01252 884 723.
Notes to Editors
For more media information, interview requests or images, please contact:
Laura Dewar, PR Manager Laura.email@example.com, 01252 379501
*Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is available for all bookings to Costa Rica on a small group adventure or Tailormade holiday booked between 18 January and 08 February 2016. We regret the offer cannot be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
2. The offer is applicable to any available departure date.
3. Please quote “Costa Rica Offer” when confirming your booking to qualify for the offer.
4. The offer is available on our trips that visit Costa Rica exclusively, these include; BCC, BCCB, CC, DCC, FCC and CCR.
5. There is a minimum of two people on any given day for a tour around the wildlife sanctuary to operate. The tour is open to members of the public.
6. The entrance fee (USD60) is a charitable donation made directly to the charity Kids Saving the Rainforest who run the tour. If you do not wish to visit the sanctuary on your trip then the donation will be given to the charity anyway.
7. The offer can be used in conjunction with the Explore loyalty scheme and group discount offer (see website for details), but not with any other promotion.
8. The offer is subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw it at any time.