This week, Explore is offering up to £300 off selected tours departing in July, August and September.
The perfect adventure awaits; whether it’s an African Safari, discovering Central America or a Japanese exploration, customers can book by Tuesday 30 June to secure their trip of a lifetime.
Save £300 – was £4,145 now £3,845
Explore’s 13 day Botswana Lodge Safari travels through Botswana and Zambia, exploring Chobe National Park and the vast Okavango Delta. During the trip customers stay in comfortable hand-picked lodges and experience the finest game viewing including elephant, zebra, buffalo and giraffe. There is also a two night stay on a houseboat on the Okavango Panhandle visiting one of the natural wonders of the world, Victoria Falls. Tours depart on 5 September 2015 and cost from £3,845 per person (was £4,145). This price includes return flights; eight nights’ lodge, two nights’ boat and two nights’ hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis; most meals; transport and the services of a tour leader, driver and boat crew. For more information, or to book visit www.explore.co.uk or call 01252 884 723.
Save £200 – was £2,999 now £2,799
Tick off five countries on Explore’s Central American Explorer which visits Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras and Guatemala on this 25 day tour. Learn about the ancient Maya culture, explore the colonial cities of Antigua, Leon and Granada, visit the modern wonder of the Panama Canal and search for the quetzal in the remarkable Monteverde cloudforest. There is also time to relax on the beaches of Roatan Island. Tours depart on the 31 July 2015 and cost from £2,799 per person (was £2,999). This price includes return flights; 24 nights’ hotel accommodation; transport and the services of a tour leader, driver and local guides. For more information, or to book visit www.explore.co.uk or call 01252 884 723.
Save £200 – was £3,499 now £3,299
Explore’s 13 day Shogun Trail tour offers a chance to uncover many of Japan’s iconic sites. Explore the metropolis of Tokyo, take a boat trip along the Sumida River and venture off the tourist trail to the stunning island of Hirado. Travelling by Bullet Train across the country, the trip also visits the poignant site of Hiroshima. Tours departs in July, August and September and now cost from £3,299 per person (was £3,499.) This price includes return flights; nine nights’ hotel and three nights’ guesthouse accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis; four other meals; transport and the services of a tour leader. For more information, or to book visit www.explore.co.uk or call 01252 884 723.
For more media information, interview requests or images, please contact:
Laura Dewar, PR Manager Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org, 01252 379501
Terms and Conditions
1) Prices on selected Explore holidays departing in July, August and September 2015 have been discounted by between £50 and £300 per person.
2) The discounted prices apply to new bookings made between 01 June and 30 June only, and cannot be applied retrospectively.
3) The discount applies to any booking on the selected departures, whether Flight Inclusive or Land Only.
4) Tours spaces are strictly limited and subject to availability.
5) Flight Inclusive prices are based on current airfares, however we reserve the right to pass on flight cost increases.
6) Prices displayed on the Explore website include the discount.
7) The discount can be combined with other offers, including the Explore loyalty discount.
8) Explore reserve the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and without notice.