Book your Japan holiday by 22nd August and save up to £200 with a free extra night and sushi-making class
Japan; the Land of the Rising Sun, beautiful blossoms, geishas and a heady mixture of traditional customs and slick cities.
From the famously modern and punctual city of Tokyo, to the traditional ryokan inns and onsen springs at the foothills of Mount Fuji, it’s difficult to put into words the contrasts between old and new when you’re visiting Japan.
Choose a group trip to Japan with us and you will experience the highlights including its main cities of Kyoto, Tokyo and Nagasaki, as well as traditional food, rural scenery and ancient temples.
Book your holiday to Japan by 22nd August and enjoy a free extra night (plus transfers) and a sushi making class in the city of Tokyo. Simply enter "Japan Offer" in the coupon code box, or quote when making a booking over the phone.
This 13 day trip uses the famous bullet train to see the main cities of Japan - Tokyo, Kyoto and Nagasaki. See Mount Fuji, experience the chilling history of Hiroshima and stay in traditional 'ryokan' guesthouses.
Cycling along quiet roads through traditional Japan, experience beautiful coastal paths and mountain scenery. Stop at traditional onsen baths, sample local delicacies and reflect at peaceful temples.
This trip around northern Japan takes us to the incredible snow festival at Sapporo and Otaru's lantern festival. Marvel at the vast array of temples and see the snow monkeys bathe at Yudanaka.
This fast-paced trip takes in the bright lights of Tokyo, the traditional temples of Kyoto, with time to experience the bullet train as you visit Kanazawa, home of the samurais.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is available for all bookings on small group adventures or private departures to Japan made between 25 July 2016 and 22 August 2016. We regret the offer cannot be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
- The offer is applicable on any available departure date
- Please quote “Japan Offer” when confirming your booking over the telephone to qualify for the offer. Alternatively type “Japan Offer” online when asked if you would like to enter a discount code when booking.
- Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check for “Japan Offer”. This can be found under the “Your above price includes:” section.
- The extra night is at the start of your trip in Tokyo and on bed and breakfast single or twin room basis as required. A free transfer from the airport to your hotel is included in the offer. The only exception to this is the CJA trip which starts in Kyoto and the extra night will be in this city instead.
- Customers on trips starting in Tokyo will make mosaic sushi rolls at the Tokyo Kitchen. Customers on the CJA trip which starts in Kyoto will make sushi at Wak Japan. For both restaurants you will be provided with simple instructions on the first day of the tour and your tour leader will reimburse any local transport costs at the start of your group trip. The sushi making will take place in the evening of your extra day, before the group trips begin.
- The offer is available on the following group trips; JPH, JS, CJA, JIF and PJJS.
- The offer can be used in conjunction with the Explore loyalty scheme and group discount offer (see website), but not with any other promotion.
- Please note: if the cost of flying to Japan one day early is higher than our budgeted flight costs a supplement may be applied. All flight options will be explained at time of booking.
- The offer is subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw it at any time.