Please note this offer has now ended
Book a holiday to India today and enjoy a free night plus Bollywood cinema experience and authentic dinner, worth up to £125
What can you expect when you book a holiday to India?
Subtlety is not a word associated with India. From the frenetic cities bustling with chai tea sellers, roadside shrines and bazaars, to an assortment of mosques, temples and minarets, the diversity of religion and culture is unmatched by anywhere else on earth.
For first-time travellers to India, The Golden Triangle - made up of cities; Delhi, Jaipur and Agra - provides an exciting introduction to famous sites in the North, such as the Taj Mahal, the Amber Fort and the Jama Masjid mosque. If you want to fully immerse yourself in Indian’s culture, you can travel like a local by overnight train or drift down the Ganges in a traditional sail boat.
For a more relaxing way to see India, travel through the lush green backwaters of Kerala, surrounded by hill stations and tea plantations.
Book a trip to India by 12th September and enjoy a free extra night (plus transfers) and a Bollywood film experience with delicious authentic meal, worth up to £125.
Simply quote ‘India Offer’ over the phone or in the discount code box when making your booking.
Our top trips to India
Travel through the lush plantations and colonial towns, enjoying warm Keralan hospitality while you stay with local families.
Discover the highlights of India, including visiting Old Delhi by tuk-tuk, the Taj Mahal at sunset and the beautiful amber Fort at Jaipur.
This 32 day trip not only shows you famous sights such as the Pink City of Jaipur, but also to traditional ceremonies at Varanasi, watching fishermen in Kochi and relaxing on the azure coast of Goa.
Travelling by train to get under the skin of India this tour takes you to Bodh Gaya, the spiritual centre of Buddhism, the hill station of Shimla and the Golden Temple at Amritsar.
Discover the North and South of India, starting with the famous sights of the Taj Mahal and the Amber Fort before travelling to Kerala to sail through the backwaters.
Please note this offer has now ended
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is available for all bookings on small group adventures, private departures or Tailormade trips to India made between 15 August 2016 and 12 September 2016. We regret the offer cannot be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
- The offer is applicable on any available departure date.
- Please quote “India Offer” when confirming your booking over the telephone to qualify for the offer. Alternatively type “India Offer” online when asked if you would like to enter a discount code when booking.
- Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check for “India Offer”. This can be found under the “Your above price includes:” section.
- The extra night is in the same hotel as the start of your trip, on bed and breakfast single or twin room basis as required. A free transfer from the airport to your hotel is included in the offer.
- The Bollywood evening is a trip to a local cinema and eatery. This will take place either before or during the group trip, this will vary depending on the best location for the experience. If you are booking a Tailormade holiday then you can speak with your sales consultant about where and when the evening should take place.
- The offer is available on the following group trips; ANN, BBF, BH, CG, CIR, CKB, DIH, DKD, DS, FKB, FMG, GTI, GTIK, KB, KBB, LT, LTK, MG, QDS, QIN, QIS, RBA, RD, RIN, WIK, WSI. It is also available on the following private journeys; PJKB, PHMG, PJRD
- The offer can be used in conjunction with the Explore loyalty scheme and group discount offer, but not with any other promotion.
- Please note: if the cost of flying to India one day early is higher than our budgeted flight costs a supplement may be applied. All flight options will be explained at time of booking.
- The offer is subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw it at any time.