Book any Spain or Portugal trip by 27th February and save up to £100
For many, Spain and Portugal conjure images of sandy beaches and all-inclusive holidays, but there’s so much more to discover.
Walking and trekking is a great way to enjoy Spain & Portugal. Hike through the gorges and valleys of the Picos de Europa National park, re-trace the footsteps of thousands of pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago or follow the Levada trails of Madeira and try the local port and wine of course!
For an easier pace why not discover the Moorish palaces of Andalucía, the cobbled and colourful streets of Lisbon and even spot whales off the coast of the volcanic Azores islands.
Save £50 or £100 on any Spain or Portugal trip.
The higher the cost of the trip the more you save, plus there’s no need to quote anything, find all the discounts on the ‘Dates & Prices’ tab on the trip page.
Top Spain and Portugal Trips
Discover Granada, Seville and Cordoba, staying in a local Andalucian village and see the beautiful Moorish architecture of Alhambra Palace.
On this rail adventure we cross the Basque region including beautiful rugged coastline, the mountains of the Picos de Europa and historic cities of Leon and Santiago de Compostela.
Based in the idyllic coastal town of Sagres this walking trips takes us across sandy beaches, remote villages and the most south westerly point of Europe, Cabo Sao Vicente.
What better way to explore discover the famous regions of Spain than through sampling its wine! See rural Andalucia, the wetlands of Donana National Park and the historic town of Ronda.
This walking trip in Madeira follows the irrigation channels and ancient footpaths. You'll see rocky shorelines volcanic scenery and beautiful waterfalls.
This small nation provides beautiful walks in the Pyrenees, including glacial lakes of Incles Valley and the Sorteny Nature Reserve with over 700 species of flora and fauna.
Walk in the foothills of the Pyrenees including the extinct volcanoes of La Garrotxa Natural Park, medieval towns of Santa Pau and Besalu plus mouth-watering local delicacies.
This cycling trip takes you on scenic trials though volcanic countryside, medieval streets of Girona relaxing in the port town of Sant Feliu de Guixols and free time in Barcelona.
Following the ancient pilgrim route through northern Spain, taking in sights along the way including Leon, O Cebreiro and Galicia and finally claim your pilgrims' certificate.
This action packed family adventure, based in Sort in Aigues Tortes National Park, includes kayaking, whitewater rafting, abseiling and swimming and free time to enjoy mountain trails.
Terms and Conditions
- Discounts are available on all Explore trips to Spain or Portugal, including small group trips, self-guided trips, private trips and tailor-made trips.
- Discounts are valid for all new bookings made between 03 February 2017 and 27 February 2017. We regret the discounts cannot be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
- The offer is applicable to any available departure date.
- £100 discount applies to all departures over £800 on a Land Only basis. £50 discount applies to all departures up to £800 on a Land Only basis.
- For small group trips discounts are listed on the relevant ‘Dates & Prices’ pages on the Explore website; there is no need to quote a discount code as the reduced prices will be applied at point of sale.
- To receive the discount on self guided or private trips please quote the discount code: “Spain & Portugal 50” (for all departures up to £800 on a Land Only basis) or “Spain & Portugal 100” (for all departures over £800 on a Land Only basis).
- Discounts are available to customers booking a trip on either a Land Only or Flight Inclusive basis.
- Note that Flight Inclusive prices are subject to change from those listed on the website; flight options will be explained at time of booking.
- The discounts can be used in conjunction with all other promotions, the Explore loyalty scheme and the Explore group discount (see website for details).
- The offer is subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend it at any time.