Call and book any of our small group or self-guided 2017 cycling trips by 1st May and pay as little as a £1 deposit – plus save £50 per person.
Seeing the world from a bicycle provides an intimate perspective of a country’s landscape and culture that you can’t enjoy in a vehicle and we have more than 70 wonderful cycling adventures around the world for you to experience.
For a relaxed cycling trip, try the beautiful Alpine setting of Lake Constance, shared by Austria, Germany and Switzerland. On this self-guided holiday you follow the flat, car-free and gentle cycle path around the lakeshore. The trip starts in the charming university town of Konstanz and along the way you’ll see thermal spas, idyllic villages and vineyards.
If you prefer the experience of travelling with a small group, Central America offers some spectacular scenery. Discover towering volcanoes, lush cloud forest and national parks full of exotic wildlife. On our Cycle Nicaragua to Panama trip visit the famous Panama Canal and ride past ocean-going ships, and relax in a Caribbean paradise on Bocas del Toro.
Head East and you could cycle the backroads of southwestern China, starting in the mega-city of Chengdu where you can visit the Giant Panda breeding centre. Bike amongst the rural villages and rice terraces of the Dong, Yao and Miao people. Pedal through picturesque tea plantations and bamboo-lined quiet roads.
Call 01252 883 664 to book your cycling trip by 1st May and secure your trip from £1. Please note online bookings are not eligible for the low deposit offer.
Top Cycling trips
Cycle along dedicated scenic trails from the foothills of the Pyrenees to the Mediterranean coast. Cycle through volcanic scenery of Garrotxa Natural Park and the Roman architecture of Girona.
Cycling along rural backroads discover highlights including Saigon, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi. Take a traditional junk boat cruise among the bays of Halong Bay and discover the old quarter of Hanoi.
Cycle through the Jebel Sahro mountain range, descending through the High Atlas passing tribal villages, traditional kasbahs and oases. Explore Todra Gorge and the vibrant city of Marrakech.
Cycling along gently undulating paths and tracks as you cycle around historical towns such as Gallipoli, picturesque port towns and sample the local Primitivo wines in this sun-drenched 'heel' of Italy.
Riding between Germany and Austria along the tranquil Danube River pass through lush landscapes, medieval towns and the wine-growing region of Wachau.
Terms and Conditions
- The deposit and discount offers are available on new bookings made and confirmed with payment between 30 March 2017 and 01 May 2017. We regret the offers cannot be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
- All trips that feature ‘Cycling’ as their primary theme icon on the Explore website or brochure pages are eligible for the offers. Tailormade holidays, private group trips and the Families group trip FCTY are not eligible for the offers.
- The offers are valid for any available departure date until 31 December 2017.
- The offers are available to customers booking their trip on either a Land Only or a Flight Inclusive basis. Please note that Flight Inclusive prices are subject to change from those listed on the Explore website; flight options will be explained at time of booking.
- Discount offer: For self-guided cycling trips, please quote “Cycling Offer” at the time of booking in order to qualify for the discount. For small group cycling trips, the discounts are listed on the relevant ‘Dates & Prices’ pages on the Explore website and there is no need to quote a discount code as the reduced prices are already applied at point of sale.
- The discount will be applied to your final balance and does not affect the deposit due.
- Deposit offer: Subject to the following exclusions, a deposit of £1/€1/$1 per person at time of booking will secure your trip, and your full payment will usually be required 60 days prior to travel. If booking within 60 days of travel, full payment is due immediately at time of booking. For some Flight Inclusive bookings, an additional non-refundable flight deposit may apply. The applicable deposit will be confirmed to you at the time of booking.
- The deposit offer is only available for bookings made by phone. Please call 01252 883 664 to book and quote “Cycling Offer” at the time of booking to qualify. Online bookings are not eligible for the deposit offer.
- The deposit offer can be applied to a maximum of one booking per customer.
- If you wish to change or amend your trip or departure date at any time after you have received a booking confirmation, you will need to pay the full deposit amount towards your new trip. If you wish to cancel an existing booking and then rebook, you will need to pay the full deposit amount towards your new trip.
- Normal cancellation conditions and charges apply as per Explore’s Booking Conditions.
- Upon receipt of your confirmation please check that the offers have been applied to your booking.
- The deposit and discount offers can be used individually or combined, and can be used in conjunction with the Explore loyalty scheme and the group discount offer (see website for details), but not with any other promotion unless specified.
- All customers, whether booking directly with Explore or through a travel agent, are eligible for the offers.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the offers at any time.